Pressure Vacuum Relief Valve 5100 Type Dual guide system provides for smoother valve stroke, less flutter and valve wear.
10% overpressure to reach full lift.
The optimum sealing structure is far superior to API2000 and other standards. After relieving the pressure and vacuum buildup, the valve
· Dual guide system provides for smoother valve stroke, less flutter and valve wear.
· For the allowable leakage (leakage is much less than API2000 standard), it exceeds the most stringent standard and ensures a very high setting accuracy (±3%)
· 10% overpressure to full lift.
· In-situ replacement for valve pallet and seat assembly
· Available in ANSI, DIN and HG/T20592~20635-2009 flanges
For sizes, weights, and pricing, please contact us directly.